If you love the world of technology and all that it has to offer. Than join our dynamically fast growing company in the telematics space. Get exposed to different industry and domains as you will get to work on different projects. You will get extensive technical exposure in the IT and electronics space. Be part of a team that values its clients to the core.
Do you have what it takes?
- Matric certificate/grade 12
- Diploma professional certificate (PMP)
- Experience handling incoming operational requests (tickets), manage difficult client support teams, documentation of support procedures
- Experience with SLA reporting, management reporting, following a project plan
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Knowledge of project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Project management tools and techniques
- project planning processes and techniques
- project methodology
- potential sources of risk and their impact on project success
- project constraints
- project complexity
- Support clients remotely and in person
- determination to move a project forward without supervision
- High level of Initiative and proactive
- Stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Project budget control skills
- Project monitoring and reporting skills
- Detailed project planning skills
- Intermediate ability to detect and resolve problems
- Project quality management skills
- Communication (verbal, written, listening) skills.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation skills
Drivers licence would be a plus, and must be whiling to travel.
Send your CVs to closing date is the 25th February 2019